• Provide full premium customer support to our VIP Clients Customers (via Helpdesk, Messaging, and live support to include Chat, and Phone);
• Respond promptly to Customers' inquiries (technical, with payments, etc.), handle and resolve customer complaints;
• Indirect Sales to provide customers with full information regarding our services (general information, how to use, set up, pay, etc.);
• Maintain records of Customer interactions and transactions, record details of inquiries, comments and or complaints;
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments (including remote offices as needed);
• Provide feedback and suggestions on the efficiency of the customer service process i.e.: adoption/Implementation of necessary changes for customer service improvement.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
• 2 years of experience in US or UK Customer Call Center Environment;
• Excellent Communication skills, Verbal and Written, with a strong emphasis on Customer Satisfaction;
• Ability to make quick decisions, resolving issues effectively and efficiently are essential;
• Team Player - “ Can Do Attitude”;
• Ability to work under pressure with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work within deadlines;
• Flexible for back up support on occasion or as needed;
• Available to work 8pm – 8am (Malta) 2 Days on – 2 Days off schedule;
• Applicants must be Maltese/EU Nationals/other nationals who are entitled to equal treatment as EU Nationals with regards to employment due to EU legislation & treaty rights about the free movement of workers.